Can You Get Your License Back?

Driver License Suspensions Can Be Tricky

If you've temporarily lost your license for any reason, it might be tempting to drive "just once in a while," when you need something and think you won't get caught. The problem is, if you do get caught driving on a suspended license, you face additional penalties or another suspension or even a permanent loss of your license. You could even be facing jail time. If you're facing license suspension, or have been caught driving with an already-suspended license, you need a lawyer who can give you the best chance at reducing your sentence, or even (where possible) reclaiming your freedom to drive in the least amount of time. When you need to get back on the road, the lawyers at Barton and Doomy are here to help.

The Reason For The Suspension Matters

The amount of time your license might be suspended depends in part on the reason it was suspended in the first place and the number of infractions contributing to the suspension.

Some of the reasons that could lead to your license being suspended include:

  • Speeding
  • Reckless driving
  • DWI
  • Accumulated driver's license points
  • Failure to pay child support

Getting your license suspended a first time is hard enough. If you're charged with driving on a suspended license, however, your situation becomes even more difficult. Without the appropriate legal help, you may even be facing time in prison. When you need to preserve your freedom and ability to get to work, you need a lawyer who can evaluate your case from all angles and give you the best shot at getting your license back. The tough yet empathetic attorneys at Barton and Doomy in Salisbury, North Carolina, can help.

Getting Back On The Road Starts Here

Don't despair if your license has been suspended, or if you've been caught driving on a suspended license. You may have options. Find out what your options are by getting in touch with the attorneys at Barton and Doomy. We handle traffic violations in both District Courts and the Superior Court. Call us today at 704-870-7530 to discuss your case.